summer training

From: Nadja Masura (nadjam@comcast.net)
Date: 03/07/03

The following message was posted to: dance-tech

Hello all,

I've been researching theatre utilizing live performers and digital
technology and I'm looking for a summer training program or workshop which
allows for hands-on instruction.  I am especially interested in multi-site
(teleconferencing), motion capture, and video/image projection. I'm a
theatre PhD. student at University of Maryland with a background in
multimedia, visual arts, and poetry. As part of my fellowship I am
investigating the use of media in performance as well as performance
possibilities here at Maryland. If anyone has any suggestions for training,
I would greatly appreciate it if you could email me.

Thanks so much,
Nadja

Nadja Masura
MITH/Theatre Fellow