Re: Aerial dance? in space...

From: Georg Hobmeier (feyd_raud@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/04/03

The following message was posted to: dance-tech

dear awg,

maybe thats not what you looked for, but there's also an "arial"
dance programm for zero gravity in Star City, Russia.
together with various organisation they offer artists the possibility
to experiment with dance in zero gravity
http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/space/SpaceRepublish_486997.htm
greetings,

Georg