Announcement about Paris

From: Armando Menicacci (armando@noos.fr)
Date: 05/05/03

The following message was posted to: dance-tech

Hello list,
a little quiet these times (ending of the PhD)

I write to make a small announcement for the Paris area people:

Partage du geste (Sharing the gesture)
dance: Rachid Ouramdane (Compagnie "Fin Novembre")

sunday may 25th at 19h30 in the big theater of the Centre George
Pompidou (better known as "Beaubourg") in Paris Médiadanse (my
dance-tech lab in Paris 8 University) has conceived and organized an
experiment, open to public, with mocap and flash artists. 5 minutes
dance is captured and the file is given to three very good flash
artists. They have prepared generative engines in Flash to make three
different animations based on the dance movements. At the end the
dancer choreographer is going to improvise over one of these
animations.

Free entrance. Inscription and infos at:

http://www.flashfestival.net/

All the best