"The Absent Body Project"

From: Yacov Sharir (sharir@mail.utexas.edu)
Date: 05/09/03

The following message was posted to: dance-tech

Dear all,

If you are planing to visit in Austin this weekend (may 9-10), please
come by and join me and my company's twentieth anniversary gala
event/performance entitled "The Absent Body". In this event we are
attempting to further explore the on going relationships between the
real (human body) and the virtual (cyber body) in real time
performance condition/situation.

I will be more then happy to provide friends/visitors with comp tix
to the event. Yacov

Where: McCullough Theatre
Location: University of Texas Campus, Fine Arts Complex
When: May 9-10:00, 8:00pm
Phone 512 232 5333