Troika Ranch - Seeking European Engagements Oct 6-17

From: Mark Coniglio (troika@panix.com)
Date: 05/31/03

The following message was posted to: dance-tech

Hi All,

Myself and Dawn Stoppiello will be in Europe, teaching a workshop in
Belgium and giving presentations about our work at IRCAM in Paris.
But there is quite a space of days between, and so I'm writing to see
if any of you have advice about institutions or organizations that
might be interested in having us lecture or teach another workshop
between 6 October and 17 October 2003.

If any of you are interested, or know of someone we should contact,
please email me.

Thanks in advance,
Mark Coniglio
--
Read about Troika Ranch in the March Apple Hot News:
http://www.apple.com/hotnews/articles/2003/03/troikaranch/