TCU MFA program cut

From: Manning (kmanning@dancetechnology.org)
Date: 07/09/03

The following message was posted to: dance-tech

[A note from the moderator:  I don't normally publish address changes
to the list, but I think information about technology-related
programs is very relevant to the field.]

Hello all,

I have a similar posting to Johannes'.  Texas Christian University
has had its MFA cut - "no new MFA students for the foreseeable
future." The MFA students were wonderful and in demand due to the
breadth of their skills required for graduation - especially
technology. Due to a number synchronisms, I have returned to
Louisiana to await whatever comes next.

Sooo - my new email address is in my signature, and I must thank
Scott for accepting my request for an email account. Just wanted to
let you know.

Keitha
--
Keitha Donnelly Manning, Ed.D.