Isadora® Classes in September at Dance Theater Workshop / NYC

From: Mark Coniglio (mark@troikaranch.org)
Date: 09/01/03

The following message was posted to: dance-tech

I wanted to send an email to let everyone know that I will be
teaching several Isadora® related classes in the fall at Dance
Theater Workshop in New York City. I've included some short
descriptions below, but please visit
http://www.troikaranch.org/arm.htm for more details.

The first two classes take place soon! So please contact DTW's Maya
Ciarrochhi at +1.212.691.6500, ext 209 if you are interested.

Best Wishes,
Mark Coniglio

-------------

Beginners Guide to Using Interactive Video in Live Performance
First Class: September 9 - 6-8pm (2 Hours)

First is an introduction to using my software Isadora® designed for
beginners. I will show how to use Isadora to interactively cue
digital video clips during a performance, and how to bring live
cameras into that mix. The first class in this series will be on
September 9th.

-------------
Class 2: Real-Time Interactive Performance Basics
First Class: September 16/17 - 10am - 2pm (8 Hours)

The second class is a two-day, intensive introduction to the use of
interactive digital technology in the creation and performance of
dance, theater, and related live artworks. I will give the students
to a broad overview of the software and hardware tools required to
allow the gestures and vocalizations of a performer to interactively
control video, sound, and other digital media from within a
performance.

--
Read about Troika Ranch in the March Apple Hot News:
http://www.apple.com/hotnews/articles/2003/03/troikaranch/