CALL FOR ARTICLES, INTERVIEWS, REVIEWS, NET-BASED ART, VIDEO WORKS,

From: by way of dance-tech-admin@dancetechnology.org (mcole@colum.edu)
Date: 10/14/03

To whomever it may concern (including Silvina)

I was wondering if you could send me more information about the call
for entries. Is there some sort of form to be filled out, or do I
just submit  material with a self addressed stamped envelope. I would
like to submit an animated dance piece and want to know if VHS or DVD
is the best format.

Thanks for your help.

Michael Cole
The Dance Center Columbia College Chicago
1306 South Michigan Avenue Rm 316
Chicago, IL 60605
(312) 344-8315