Re: My partial list - PLEASE CHECK THIS LIST

From: by way of dance-tech-admin@dancetechnology.org (robert@palindrome.de)
Date: 03/08/04

The following message was posted to: dance-tech

Dear Maida, Katja, Keitha, Doug and all,

Thank you for your interest and suggestions!

To launch the MA program at Doncaster, we decided
to mail to _all_ dance departments giving BAs,
BFAs or equivalent degrees -- with or without
specialization in Dance and Technology.  Though
im sure for future mailings, and for others, the
differentiation is useful.

I like Keitha's idea to list type of degree
offered and level of interest in DT.

PLEASE CHECK THIS LIST TO SEE IF YOU AND YOUR INSTITUTION ARE CORRECTLY LISTED.

	http://www.palindrome.de/DTschoolslist.htm

Additions -- Deletions -- Changes   most welcome.

I will leave it on-line as a public service.

With friendly regards,
robert

Robert Wechsler
MA program in Digital Performance
Doncaster College School of Intermedia and Performance Arts
High Melton, Doncaster, England DN5 7SZ
or
Palindrome Inter.media Performance Group (http://www.palindrome.de)
Johannisstr. 42, 90419 Nürnberg, Germany
fon: +49 (911) 397472
mobile:
   england:  +44 (779) 212 1935
   germany:  +49 (179) 511 0400